Economic Partnership North Vancouver (EPNV) is here to act as the catalyst to an economically thriving and sustainable community. Our focus is on supporting growth, connection, education, and innovation. Through research and consultation with our local business community, we gather insights to inform initiatives that support the growth of new and existing businesses.
Who We Help
- New investors
- Sole proprietorship & home based businesses
- Retail operators
- Commercial & light industrial operations
- Industrial & waterfront operations
- Non-profit employers
We are here to provide the information, support or connections you need.
How We Help
We tailor our support to your needs.
- Business skills development & training programs
- Business sector interviews & outreach
- Connecting business to local supply chains
- Working with regulators to reduce barriers
- Promoting trade opportunities
- Local Economic Roundtables & Forums
- Creating and facilitating connection
The Economic Partnership North Vancouver (EPNV) is a program of the North Vancouver Chamber. The Chamber is dedicated to helping local businesses thrive by supporting, connecting and leading. The North Vancouver Chamber offers a variety of services, benefits and programs to help members grow and promote their businesses, develop strong networks, and overcome obstacles to business prosperity. The enhancement of current businesses, attracting and facilitating new business and advocating supportive business policies is all part of how the Chamber engages the greater community and represents the voice for North Vancouver businesses.